Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Bilyj Kamin
canva, oil, 70 x 80, Kyiv, 2007
Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, was built in 1613. In 1737 was renovated in the Baroque style. In 1766 it was renovated and expanded again: from the north the choir room was built. In 1910 the temples were renewed; the interior is decorated with murals.
The temple is made of brick, in a cruciform plan, with a pentagonal apse. Facades are divided by pilasters in composite order. The building is finished with a full entablature, the main facade is baroque.
At the time the work of conservation/construction, from 1977-1982, the building structure addition was dismantled, and décor refurbished. Today the temple is a branch of the Lviv Art Gallery